WELCOME TO HORIZONS FINANCIAL GROUP, INC.
Horizons Financial Group, Inc. is a comprehensive Registered Investment Advisory Firm committed to helping our clients improve and achieve their long term financial success.
Our services are designed to:
* Protect fiduciaries, maximize investment returns and validate total
* Enhance returns and facilitate efficient pricing for corporate investment portfolios
* Grow and conserve your personal wealth
* Customize Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Strategies that retain and reward
* Develop Key Person Insurance Strategies for business continuation
* Implement the conservative use of Company Owned Life Insurance (COLI) and Bank Owned
FIDUCIARY CONSULTING SERVICES
* Retirement Plan Consulting: ERISA section 3(21)(A) or ERISA section 3(38)
* Investment Portfolio Consulting: Fixed income for financial institutions
INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO FIXED INCOME SALES
* Not-For-Profit Healthcare
* Financial Institutions: Community Banks and Credit Unions
* Fee based custom portfolio management
COMPANY OWNED AND SPONSORED INSURANCE STRATEGIES
* Company Owned Life Insurance (COLI) and Bank Owned Life Insurance (BOLI)
* Key Man Insurance
* Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation
HORIZONS FINANCIAL GROUP, INC.
We provide quantitative and qualitative investment analysis for our corporate retirement consulting clients from two separate proprietary platforms, Retirement Plan Advisory Group (RPAG) and fi360TM.
Horizons Financial Group, Inc. is a member of Retirement Advisory Group (RPAG), a national alliance of accomplished advisors represented by serving over 18,000 employers in 45 states with $100+ Billion in collective assets under advisement.
As a member of RPAG, Horizons Financial Group, Inc. has dedicated Provider Search and Live Quote/Fee Benchmarking resources for investment management, recordkeeping services, and fee comparisons, thereby helping employers to meet important Fiduciary requirements while ensuring a best practices retirement plan.
By leveraging our intellectual capital and our combined robust consulting tools with RPAG and fi360TM, we can lead employers through the Fee Comparison/Benchmarking Process - from the initial proposal requests to the final analysis and conversion management.
Our Provider Search and Fee Comparison/Benchmarking service can be applied to 401(k), 401(a), 403(b), 457 non-qualified and Defined Benefit plans ranging from $1,000,000 to > $1,000,000,000.